Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ta Ta For Now! (But not really)

It's been a really good experience running this blog since March of 2011, and I've enjoyed the privilege of being able to share my thoughts with the world immensely. However, as I've been transitioning to a new stage of life (I was a junior in high school when I started this blog, now I'm a freshman in college) I'm also transitioning to a new blog. I've known Paul Hastings and Joseph Clarkson for several years now, and we've found common ground in our passion for intellectual thinking and rebellion against cultural intellectual decay. Thus, we have come together to start Thinkers Incorporated, a site dedicated to the above pursuits. What this means, given my fairly hectic schedule, is that I am saying goodbye to this blog. Actually, I haven't posted here since November, so I suppose it won't be missed that much. But, I will be posting at least once per week on my new blog, so, in the end, you'll be seeing quite a bit more from my writing in the future. Thanks for all the support, and I hope to see y'all visiting me soon!

1 comment:

Hey guys! Feel free to comment, but any profane/obscene comments *will* be deleted.